Since the age of 18, I've been fortunate to have the opportunity to learn from and work with only the best quality tradesmen, including my father. The knowledge, values and passion for construction / home building instilled in me, led to the founding of Summit Ridge Inspection Group. I proudly bring my 30+ years of experience along with advanced technical skills to each and every home I inspect. This unique combination allows me to communicate effectively, ensuring homeowners feel comfortable and fully understand the findings presented to them. When I navigate, along with my clients, through the home inspection process my goal is to provide a unique experience and exceed expectations. I truly enjoy seeing "New to You" homes everyday and the stories behind them.
Below are some notable certifications and qualifications:
- Over 30 years construction experience and knowledge
- Illinois Licensed Home Inspector Lic# 450.012085
- Indiana Licensed Home Inspector Lic# HI1900079
- Certified Radon Measurement Professional Lic# RNI2019211
- Microbial (Mold) Testing Certification (IICRC-AMRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Certification (IICRC-WRT)
- Advance Structural Drying Certification (IICRC-ASD)
- Level 1 Thermal Imaging Certification
- Radon Testing Certification (NRPP) Summit Ridge Inspection Group provides professional Home Inspection and Testing Services to the greater Chicagoland area including Will, Cook, Kankakee, Grundy County, Kankakee Countyand DuPage Counties.